I was going to title this post as "Just call me Betty Fiatacrocker" because I baked a ton of cookies today and they rock (thankfully for my backside, they are going to VBS tomorrow for the leaders). But no, we're going to talk about "the middle child a moment."
He's been getting up at the crack of dawn, quite possibly the butt crack of dawn. I couldn't figure it out. He's been sleeping so poorly, I would've thought he'd of slept in until at least 7:30, if not 8. So, I did my 'bed check" for OCD Mommy's peace of mind....the little stinker has been opening his blinds after we put him down. It struck me odd that I was always closing them for nap, but I had this crazy notion he was opening them after he got up. Uhm, no. I had stopped my OCD bed checks for a few nights after it woke them both up on different nights. I knew Angelo was checking on him before he went up. I'm tellin' ya though, we never thought to look at the stupid blinds. I could be wrong, but, I'd bet money he opened them in case a train went by. He loves trains. Orrrrrrr....oh....the fireflies. One of the nights he was up and having a hard time, I took him up to look at the fireflies in the field. I'm tellin' ya, he keeps me on my toes.
Anyway...yeah, this was blog-worthy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment