Today was day 3 of Ali's fever and nasty cough...I am so done with not sleeping. I'm sure she's done with feeling yucky too, so I'll just shut up about that.
Giuliana had her first cleaning with the new dentist today (I know, BAD MOMMY!). You'da thought she was being drilled without novacaine the way she was carrying on about the xray film. Then, she thought she was somehow in charge of how her teeth were cleaned, down to the polishing. We were blessed with a great hygenist who was very patient. She decided we could do without the xrays today and try again at another point. Unfortunately, she has her first decay. It's on one of her molars and needs to be taken care of. He said it looked like it just didn't come in strong and healthy. Speaking of, she's getting her 6 year molars right now. Thankfully, he's talking about using nitrous for the repair. I'm hoping that will be enough, but might talk to the doctor about anxiety...her's, not mine.
A little Tre update...he has a Christmas program on Tuesday, he's been walking around the house singing his songs. It's extremely cute. He's got pretty good pitch. Tomorrow, he gets to take a show and tell and return Buddy to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dentists suck. I'm sure they will be able to do something to help with her anxiety.
I hope Ali feels better soon. And good luck at the program!
Post a Comment