Wednesday, February 6, 2008

In a van....down by the river!

Ok, so I'm not a motivational speaker and I don't actually live in a van down by the river, but it was a great title. ;) (You'll know the reference if you're familiar with older SNL.)

In this first one, Ali wiggled while Daddy visited.

Giuliana, being Giuliana loved throwing snow/ice chunks into the river. In the spring/summer, it's sticks and grass that get thrown in.

Being the boy, Tre tried to spit into the river. He didn't quite make it, but I certainly found it funny. I swear, some things are just wired into them.

3 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Cute pictures!!

flute4peace said...

I'm totally ROFL about the spitting. My DH does that, too. Apparently it attracts fish.

Great pictures! I'm glad to see you've been out and about again :)

Anonymous said...

And again who is the tall skinny girl..
growth spurt perhaps?
and Uncle Tim spits.