Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Gifts

Ok, I think this is the last one for today. I couldn't resist sharing the hand prints. :)








3 comments:

flute4peace said...

Good gracious, get this girl some pepto!!

I love all the pictures, though. You all wear me out with all your running about.

And...ahem..."Turn around, don't drown" is the NWS motto for people who...uhm...drive through flooding streams.

AngeloFiat said...

Actually, we backed up the road until it was dry and wide enough to turn around :)

I think the rule of thumb I heard was each foot of water can lift the equivalent of 1500 pounds, but I'm not willing to see if that is more of a rule or a guidline ;)

Now if i still had by big old truck instead of a minivan, the equation might be a little different....

Alexis Jacobs said...

Okay those are so cute! What great things to pull oout 20 years from now.