Giuliana and I went on a field trip with Flower Girls to the pumpkin patch yesterday. It was rather windy, a little dusty, but so much fun.
The most amusement was watching them pick their pumpkins. G chose one she could barely lift. She had to roll it back to the flatbed.
They also got to feed the goats, llama and pony. The goats ate like pigs. If they weren't so fat, I'd wonder if they ever got fed. ;)
1 comment:
Taelynn went to the pumpkin patch yesterday - with the Co-op and her babysitter Kim. I had my first day of "Oh no, I'm working and missing out on Tae special time:(" She had a great time without me though:) She attached herself to Jesse Brother and ended up in all thier family pictures, hopefully I'll get to scrap them at least:) Now, to find the time.... Tonya
Post a Comment