Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tree trimming....

I can't believe how long it's been since I've had a case of bloggerrhea!
For those that didn't know, I had a hysterectomy on Dec 18. Life leading up to the point and life since, aren't back to normal yet. I hope to, in the new year, keep up with the blog better. :)
Here are some tree trimming pics.

Thanks to the Daddy person for taking most of the pics. :)

Something wierd going on with the photo post. If you want to see the whole picture, click on it. I'll see if it's something I can fix- they're all horizontal pics.








4 comments:

AngeloFiat said...

I think you need to hire a new photographic assistant.

Anna Banana said...

I love the pix - and I hope your recovery is smooth...

Alexis Jacobs said...

Cute pics. :-) Hope you are back to feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Cute kids!! -- the Nana