Monday, March 5, 2007

Missing the memo?

Apparently the girls missed the memo for this morning. It should have been a sleeping day. Tre slept until well after 8. My early bird girls were up around 7. Mama is tired.

We had a great weekend. Yesterday each of the older 2 got special time with mom & dad. Angelo took G out in the morning for a little caching run while Tre and I stayed home together. Later in the day, Angelo took Tre to a baseball game. The girls and I went to the scrapbook store and movie store. We made a journal for G and she got to watch Cinderella 3. She was quite disappointed that it's only a 1 day rental (seems everything else has been a 5 day).

It looks like it's supposed to be 65 today. I'm hoping to get the little ones out for awhile this afternoon.

No comments: