Saturday, March 3, 2007

One tired Mama...

Seems as of late, if one of them doesn't wake me up at night, another does. Ali is sleeping really well. She has started putting herself down in her crib at night now. However, it seems as though I am the only one allowed to sing to her and lay her down. Silly kid...

I noticed last night that the girls were matching color wise...completely unplanned. So, what better time for a little photo session of the 3 monkeys.

Here's getting ready. You have to wrestle on the floor and get your sillies all out:





Then, we chatted and snapped. Daddy was standing right behind me. So, sometimes, they're looking up a little. Still turned out great. Giuliana had been practicing her pose. School pictures are apparently a very serious thing. ;)


This last one, we were looking at Daddy. It's one of my favorites.

If I weren't so wiped out, I'd write more. Thought pics would at least be nice for now. :)

No comments: