Friday, April 20, 2007

Great Strides

After sending out several pleas for help with Great Strides, it occurred to me that I should probably update the blog. I just got off the phone with Ashton's mom, Jen, and am getting more and more excited. If you don't know Ashton & Lola, click http://www.babyfergie.com/


Ashton and Lola are Giuliana and Ali's age. It hits pretty close to home for me.
There's still plenty of time for me to reach my goal. Go here: http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/ErinFiataruolo (And, as always, trash talking is welcome. ;) Just see Sandy's comments. ;) ) I'll take anything- $5 as a matter of fact would be just ducky.

So, as promised, here are some new pics:
These 2 are from Lake Afton. We grabbed a couple caches and "hiked." While it was relatively flat, I still ended up with shin splints and sore hamstrings. I wasn't even the one carrying the 2 littles. ;) Ok, so I did take pity and bjorn Ali (after the photo op of course).

















We all know just how much Aunt Heather loves the many Jesus statues here. So, this is for Heather. ;) Makes the other one pretty mild, now doesn't it. ;) This is from the cemetary I call "GOBOSH." (Go Big or Stay Home) There are all sorts of huge statues.

No comments: