So, we started in the party room...a little less structure than I expected, but fun. By that I mean I don't know who gave her what- challenge when working on thank you notes today.
Ali was thrilled- BALLOONS! She was also rather tickled with Heather, our party gal. She apparently knows Heather from the KidsZone. Clearly spoiled by her, Al thought Heather's job there was to hold her.
The balloon promptly floated to the ceiling when we went out to the wall.
Bill. Total rockstar. Patient and extremely good at what he does.
Yes, those glowing legs are mine. Fear of heights be darned. If Candace and Angelo are climbing to the top, I darn well better too. (Edited to add: where you see Angelo is where I am.)
1 comment:
Woo, look at those sexy skinny legs!! ;)
Looks like a FUN party! I'm so sorry we couldn't make it. It would have been a blast!
Post a Comment