Friday, April 25, 2008

I really need to teach G to blog...

I'm tellin' ya, if I taught G to blog, this blog would get updated much more frequently. I'm pretty sure she could do it too. I'm just not sure what she'd tell you. ;)

I'll try to be brief and catch all y'all up....

Last weekend, I went away with the girls on a scrapping weekend. I had previously cancelled out due to some other family plans that changed and then was relieved when the gal that had my spot had her own scheduling conflict. It was a much needed, relaxing, productive weekend. I'll see about snapping a couple pictures of the pages I did.

Angelo, being Super Dad packed the kids up to his Mom's house. They did a super-duper caching trip over (seriously, they went via our state capitol). The kids loved their weekend with Grandma. For those thinking that he was cheating by going to Grandma's- he totally takes them alone all the time (and he changes poopy diapers).

I'll download pictures from Tre's Cubby Awards ceremony in a minute here and see if I got anything. He's now obsessed with "mom, do I have Cubbies this week?" I've already told him about a hundred times that "NO, Cubbies is over for the year." Tonight, we went out to dinner to celebrate his "report card" aka "spring assessment" from preschool. He's doing great developmentally.

Ali's still flirting with potty training. She'll go at KidsZone and for Daddy. Mommy is usually not so lucky. I know, it'll come. I took her to get her hair cut this week. The gal was nice, but didn't seem to get "2 year old."

Giuliana is very Giuliana. Now that it's getting warmer, she's just sure she needs to wear a skort/scooter daily. If it's too cold in the morning, she changes as soon as she gets home. Yes, that amounts to more laundry. Yippee. I've been teaching Junior Achievement in her class the last 2 Tuesdays. It's been a lot of fun. I am enjoying the kids and ofcourse her teacher (who I've always thought was wonderful).

Angelo will be 40 tomorrow (yes, 4/26)!

I'm off for now. I think I'll track down my camera...

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Sounds like you have been busy. I would love to see the cubby awards pics. Our's is next weekend.