Thursday, July 17, 2008

Catching up with Tonya & the Kids, 7/3

One of the greatest things about being back home was catching up with good friends. :)

Tonya and I have been friends for quite awhile. We met when Trevelyan wasabout 2 1/2(?) at a MOMS group.

We were due for a playdate "morning-ish." Not surprising, it turned into a lunch date.

Lots o'pictures, because I can. ;)

We did the group with the oldest in the middle first. Then lined them up by age.


After the sitting picture in age order, Tonya says "oh, let's put them in a train!" Ok, totally cute idea. The idea was to put your hands on the person in front of you's waist and turn your head to look at the camera.

Here's what we got (and so appropriate for them all):

Falling forward...

And back...

Giving "loves" before we left turned into this, along with a lot of giggling. Al is ofcourse off to the right and in need of a nap.

And ofcourse, a picture of Tonya and I. Giuliana did a pretty good job for her first time with my camera. Yes, that would be a lifeguard tan I'm sportin'. I use lots 'o sunscreen too. :P

2 comments:

flute4peace said...

My goodness, get this girl some Pepto!! LOL, glad you're finally getting a chance to play catchup, I'm looking forward to reading more! :)

Alexis Jacobs said...

What cute ways to take pictures. Fun!