I volunteered to work and told them my "skill" areas and was placed in scrapbooking. I loved every minute. Not only did I have an awesome team of ladies to work with, the kids were amazing.
Giuliana chose scrapbooking and photogaphy. I know, shocking. ;) I think her favorite part of the week might have been learning to use my personal trimmer. She came home with both a photo album from her photography class and a little scrapbook. It was also great to see her interacting with new friends.
Tre chose T Ball and Soccer. His agility tends to surprise me...he totally doesn't get that from me. I was extra proud of him here because he had just come back on the field after getting beaned in the face while fielding. I was extremely grateful that his coach (on the right) is a nurse. Tre won the ticket drawing during large group twice. Go memory verses! (Each time they said their verse, they were awarded a ticket. 3 tries a day.)
Then there's Al. Al was fortunate in that the 2's were kind of absorbed into the 3's class. They had Bible stories and coordinating crafts daily. This one was when they did the walls of Jerico- the noise makers. They also marched around painted cardboard boxes and got to knock them down. She was very serious with her crafting and totally ticked off that I was pulling her early that day to go to work.
1 comment:
Sounds like they had a really fun time!
Post a Comment