Normally, I'd have posted this picture this morning. However, unlike most birthday mornings, all 3 had school this morning. Great, right? Well, it was also my morning to be the room mom for Tre's party. So, my child free time wasn't child free and I didn't get to the blog. In a short while, I'll probably post pics of her opening her presents and cake too. :)Friday, February 13, 2009
Ali is 3!
Normally, I'd have posted this picture this morning. However, unlike most birthday mornings, all 3 had school this morning. Great, right? Well, it was also my morning to be the room mom for Tre's party. So, my child free time wasn't child free and I didn't get to the blog. In a short while, I'll probably post pics of her opening her presents and cake too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment