Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

I was such a mean mommy today. It was high 60's. So, when Giuliana got home, I shoved them out the back door with popsicles in hand. I got the "mom, do we really have to be outside." Uhm, when it's 67 degrees in February, yes, you do!


Then, I realized that it was a perfect day to have the camera out. :)


I almost had to post a picture of Ali sleeping, just so you could see her fabulous fashion statement today (which you see in the tracks picture). I had a moment of panic when I heard Giuliana squeal "Bitty!" I couldn't believe I wouldn't have heard her get up and run outside. Nope, she was just looking out our window (which was open like every other one in the house).







Being a 5 year old boy, this is the picture Tre wanted me to get.














As usual, Giuliana required no posing. She did all her own. I liked this pic best because of the way her eyes are smiling.


He swears he's not tired. The heaviness of his eyelids suggests differently to me though.



For fun and because I've never done it, we went to the tracks. I have a lot of shots I'd like to try. Eventually. We ofcourse got busted by Daddy getting home from work.

Wow, think we're getting a little storm?








3 comments:

flute4peace said...

Woah, look at those clouds! Cute shots - don't you love how they model for you!!

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember your first Blog photo was when Al was one!!
Nana

AngeloFiat said...

They model because she had them duct taped to the tracks :)