Here it is. The Fiat kids' blog. I thought it might be a fun way to keep in touch with everyone.
So here's the brief synopsis for today...
Giuliana, miss social, worked on her Valentines for school today. She has a flaky mommy who forgot they were supposed to be at school today (the party is Friday). I was quite proud of her. She really hunkered down from the git-go and got-r-did. ;) I did notice she got pretty bored with the task though. She started to get silly and come up with different ways to label her list, etc. Her couture du'jour is black velvet pants, t-shirt from a bike race we did and boots. Yes, I completely let her dress herself- I only draw lines when it comes to inappropriate for weather, etc.
Tre is on a hunger strike at the moment. Apparently the mac and cheese he asked for for lunch today wasn't the mac and cheese I made. Right now, he's watching "The Toy that Saved Christmas." He has quite the repertoire for favorite videos. Earlier, it was the Bella Dancerella video. He has taken over my chair and is pretty certain it is his. Each time he walks by Ali, she giggles. :) I love that...
Ali is standing, talking to the Veggie Tales movie. She's in baby jail- too much stuff out right now that wouldn't be so good for her to get into. Once Tre goes down for nap, maybe I can get a little bit done. She doesn't look like she slept long enough for her mid morning nap. My guess is I'll get a good PM nap from her.
That's it for now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment