
Today is Ali's first birthday! :) It appears she is celebrating by cutting more teeth. I kid you not, it looks like she is due to cut 4+ teeth. She's sleeping right now- much needed nap.
Giuliana is tickled that it's Sissy's birthday. She's been squeaking out "Happy Birthday" all morning. Ali's not sure what birthday means, but she's pretty sure it's good (as indicated by the giggling).
Tre doesn't care that it's birthday day. Surprisingly, he's said as much. I'm sure he'll like it when the cupcakes come out.
Giuliana is tickled that it's Sissy's birthday. She's been squeaking out "Happy Birthday" all morning. Ali's not sure what birthday means, but she's pretty sure it's good (as indicated by the giggling).
Tre doesn't care that it's birthday day. Surprisingly, he's said as much. I'm sure he'll like it when the cupcakes come out.
No comments:
Post a Comment