She went and took her lunch at school today. Then, she came to visit me (ok, so the littles think she was here for them) and provide the pics. I so love this picture. I'm thinking it should be framed.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Miss Stephie
Ok, so I'm not sure what you elevate from sun rising & setting on face to- but Stephanie has again made Giuliana's day, week, year. ;)
She went and took her lunch at school today. Then, she came to visit me (ok, so the littles think she was here for them) and provide the pics. I so love this picture. I'm thinking it should be framed.

She went and took her lunch at school today. Then, she came to visit me (ok, so the littles think she was here for them) and provide the pics. I so love this picture. I'm thinking it should be framed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment