Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Uh huh, oh YEAH!

For starters, we had Giuliana's parent teacher conference tonight. She is doing awesome in academics and classroom skill. We're very proud of all her effort.


Now, I get to be proud of me too. ;) Several hours & some superglue later (the kids broke a major part while I was building)...Behold, "it seemed like a good idea at the time...":

When we bought it, I had the idea that it would be kind of like legos. Then again, maybe not. Maybe, just maybe, this will be a special father-son bonding thing for future builds.

3 comments:

flute4peace said...

Hey, that's pretty cool! How long do you think it'll stay together?

ErinFiat said...

We are just not going to go there. I did find another design online for the pieces. Uhm, it has 56 pages. I'm thinkin' that's a Daddy project. ;)

Anna Banana said...

My goodness! What a contraption! :D