I don't think I've mentioned, we stayed with some of our favorite people in Idaho. :) Carissa was Giuliana's first babysitter. Tery has been an awesome mentor and friend to me. Jerry, well, he's wise beyond words. Then, there's J.T., the very patient teenager that put up with Giuliana calling him T.T. for years and asking him questions like "T.T., do you wear panties?" (Seriously, when she was 2 and potty training, she was fascinated with anyone who wore underwear.)
On our last night there, they treated us to fireworks.
I'm pretty sure J.T. could have a career in pyro if he wanted. Again, ever patient, he showed the kids the fireworks. Tery, stop laughing, he was extremely patient with the kids. ;) I know, he's a teenager. ;)
Giuliana, like Ali is also fond of Carissa. She ofcourse got spoiled. She got to sit in Carissa's room with her while she played the piano- and I'm pretty sure she got to test the keys herself.
Jerry ofcourse showing them everything too. Thankfully, they were content with him showing them how the chair works and haven't (knock on wood) just grabbed the joystick.
I do believe we have an adrenaline junkie in the making. Ali loves fireworks, complete with the loud noises. The bigs tend to cover their ears, while she claps "YEAH FIREWORKS!"
Tery loves it when I go nuts with the camera, really, I'm just sure of it. ;)
2 comments:
Nice job on the fireworks picture! I'm glad to see you posting again!!! :)
She finally broke the password I set on her computer. Time for more drastic measures to keep her from posting ;-p
Post a Comment