Ok, so maybe I'm a little beside myself to have yet another out of order post. Uhm, yeah....I'm just not gonna go there with any lame excuses.
To answer what might be your first question- Piglets & Puplets stems from nicknames that came about when the daddies (long before children) met while playing an online strategy game.
Leave it to them to have the coolest backyard entertainment. What the kids are sliding on is a huge inflatable slide/wading pool. It was later in the evening (after dinner), the water was cold & the giggles were much. Also, not surprising, nobody really wanted to be done- blue lips be darned.
We all know how good Tre is at immediately honing into something potentially obnoxious to torment his sister. Remember how I said the water was cold? Yeah. The water pressure was enough that when it sprays say, into an ear, it's painful. So, we banished the playing with the sprayers idea.
Van & G again. They picked up like we'd never moved. It seems not that far off from when I held Van while pregnant with G (with her kicking up a storm any time I'd hold him).
Here's the crew, minus one sleeping Meg. Meg & Ben had quite the time when they were supposed to be napping earlier in the day. Meg finally went to sleep shortly before we got there and slept the whole time- regardless of how much noise the kids made. For the record, Ali, "was NOT tired." I know, real believable by those eyes. She was just sure the beach towel was a blanket and nobody was going to take it away from her. With how much they are all growing, I don't know that we'll be able to take our annual picture on the coach again next year. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment