Pick up your jaw, this is an actual current post, not a catch up!
Remember "Strep Boy?" Even with the blood work that was done at the time, I'm pretty sure (after a visit to the dermatologist this morning) that our diagnosis was wrong.
In July, he broke out with these blistery things on his legs. There is still evidence of them. We thought maybe they were bites. We were at my parents and there was all sorts of things for him to get into. So recently, he broke out again. He had no symptoms, just these water blisters on his foot. I was just keeping an eye on them and mentioned them to the dermatologist this morning when we went to follow up on his excema. It's apparently a really common childhood virus: molluscum contagiosum. I elected not to treat it unless it starts to bother him or spreads.
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/molluscum/index.htm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes! That sounds uncomfortable. Hopefully he'll be better soon!
And yay for the current post, LOL!
Post a Comment