I have homework. It's for a class I'm taking in the evenings this week. I know I should be working on it. I'm kind of blocked. I need to do a question tree & a lesson/session plan. The question tree example was for a teenager and Friday night. Total conversation in Leave it to Beaver world. I hate to admit, I laughed. Definately not a typical conversation I'd expect between a teen and their parent.
So, here I sit, blogging.
Tre brought his GeoTrax airport over a few feet from my desk and is practicing landing. I'd really appreciate a volume switch on it about now. Weekend before last, we did a major re-org of the kids' rooms. They've found toys they forget they had. Nice.
"Lookit Mommy! The plane's flying backwards."
On that note, I have my last Idaho post to do (editing the pics down first). Then, homework, then work. My day is about to be nonstop until about 9 this evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment