Monday, January 19, 2009

It's our Nana's Birthday!

So, we all sat for a picture (and to show off our "piggie tails").

As you can probably see in the pic, Tre's not feeling all that well. He sounds like he has croup. Al has gone from an ear infection to a cough that sounds like bronchitis. Thankfully, Giuliana's immune system is working well. :) We're headed back to the doctor tomorrow (repeats for Ali & I that is, 1st fo Tre).

Inspite of illness and fatigue, we had a great day today. We played games and went shopping for a friends upcoming wedding. It was rough. ;) She "made" me go to the scrapbooking store to find paper for her invites.

I'm going to just submit this now. Otherwise, I won't get it posted and part of my goals for the year is to be better about the blog. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the piggies.. and the puplets.
Sponana

Stephanie said...

When did Ali get so big?! She's a little girl now. The baby is gone!