Monday, September 3, 2007

The day of Tre. Our boy is 4!

Boy child has officially made it to 4! :)


The festivities started yesterday when Grandma arrived.
Grandma and Grandpa thought a new bike was in order. They couldn't have been more right. He'd hit a growth spurt and was just plain too big for his old bike. So, off we went.
We settled on Walmart. Perfect. Giuliana and I hit the girls' section for her and then back to electronics. Tre now has his very own MP3 player. He can listen to "I'm not alright" as many times as he'd like. Yes, that's right, Sanctus Real is his most favorite ever.
We also "scored" (I'm so not thinking that's the right word) with his gift from G. It's the Dinoco Blue Lightening McQueen. It makes noise and shoots things...how handy. He ofcourse loves it.

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

What a big boy! Happy birthday :)