skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fiat Kids
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
More scrapbook pages...
I'm finally out of the pics I had printed for Mom's book. Time to have more printed. I didn't get the greatest of scans, but I'm too tired to work on that. Major insomnia last night.
The die cuts and lettering are all from my Cricut. Fun fun toy. :)
1 comment:
Alexis Jacobs
said...
Awesome pages! I can't wait to see more :)
September 27, 2007 at 6:22 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
ErinFiat
Psalm 139:14 "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(35)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(92)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(13)
▼
2007
(126)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(12)
▼
September
(16)
Who, me? Bath?
Really, I didn't forget how to blog...
More scrapbook pages...
I may or may not add to these. Just thought it wo...
Slaying the dragon!
Later that day...(Friday con't)
Our house isn't the only zoo we spend time at.
Proud Mommy Moment
Oh Lord, help us...
First Soccer Game
Tre's FDOS!
"What Letter Is It?"
Would have been a great "Wordless Wednesday"
Go ahead, get your best Dr. Phil on...
More birthday pics...
The day of Tre. Our boy is 4!
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
Followers
1 comment:
Awesome pages! I can't wait to see more :)
Post a Comment