Monday, September 3, 2007

More birthday pics...

I don't think I tend towards posting 2 sets of birthday pics in one day...Being the middle child, he gets an extra perk. ;)

First one is talking to Grandpa at lunch. He was set on pizza for birthday lunch.

Ali at lunch. Let's pretend the mistiness on the photo is on purpose and not because there was a fingerprint on the lense. (I was using the Powershot, not the Rebel.) Oh and she's so not tired there...really we all believed her as she tried to convince.
Tre chose Target as the best place for a cake (our normal bakery was ofcourse closed for the holiday). Marble cake and strawberry icecream. He went in thinking chocolate was the only acceptable, but changed his tune based on color of cake offerings.



Giuliana, being her typically photogenic self. :) Pretty soon, she'll have a new smile. That tooth is getting so close to coming out.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy major birthday to Tre' and cheers to the beautiful sisters.
Wild Hoglets!will be hitting the road. Nana

Alexis Jacobs said...

Your kids are too cute!