Friday, October 12, 2007

Finally Friday...

Ok, the fun never stops. Busy busy busy week.

I had thought that I would be a good wife and go out and mow the lawn. No such luck. It looks like it's due to storm out there. We had sunshine this morning. I hope it comes back. Our town's festival is this weekend and I got recruited to help sell tickets for the school's PTO.

The kids are doing great. Both are plowing away at their AWANA verses. Which speaking of, God bless the AWANA leaders. I went up to listen to verses this week...wow, it's rewarding, but what a job. Angelo was a Cubbies leader. Have I mentioned lately just how good of a husband and daddy he is? I love that man!

Ali is up sleeping. I'm pretty sure she's hitting a growth spurt. She's been eating a lot, sleeping a lot and rather clumsy.

Tre is busy making a party for "Noisy Dog." For those that don't know ND, he's Tre's special snuggly dog that barks when you squeeze him. Sometimes, he'll tell you how he's ND's daddy and how hard that can be- he's apparently a rather busy dog. He talks pretty much nonstop now...remember Giuliana? He's giving her a run for her money in that department. School has been so good for him.

G had a yucky looking crash at school this week. Apparently she was running on the track during recess and someone came from behind and knocked her over. Big ol' bandages on her elbows and knees. The neosporin leaking through made it look much worse than it was. I was a little concerned that I hadn't heard from anyone at the school. So, I probably looked like High Maintenance Mom when I called the school to find out protocol of when I should expect a call or note. I actually got a call from the nurse the next day, talk about freak out, to let me know that G had been back in her office. I swore to her that I'm really not HMM (High Maintenance Wife, maybe- yes Angelo, that's for you) but wanted to know what to expect. She offered to call me for every bandage etc- as apparently some parents do. I'm ok with her just calling about illness or doctor visit required injuries.

So anyway, that's the jist of our week. :)

1 comment:

AngeloFiat said...

I don't know that I'd say high maintenance wife... More like attention oriented....

8-p