Monday, October 8, 2007

Mr. Swimming

Yep, that's my kid with the booger. Before class, I told him not to worry about me being there, to just listen to his teachers and have fun. Uh huh. Yeah. I had to wipe off that booger. But, the bonus was as I looked through my camera bag for a tissue or anything to wipe it on, I found my missing flash card! Happy happy! Oh, and the photoshopping of faces is simply because I don't have their permission to post them on the web (a courtesy, I think).He is so his mother here. The goal of the exercise was to put his face in the water and blow bubbles. He still might do it. He's come so far in the past month. :) He was so proud of himself after the last exercise. I think this was floating out on his own with the teacher.

At the end of class, they get to slide on the froggy and play for a bit. Somehow, he scraped his knee. I don't know if he'd admit it or not, but he loved the one on one with his teacher and was proud of his two bandaids.



2 comments:

flute4peace said...

Wow, that's a doozy!!! Bahahaha!

Alexis Jacobs said...

Okay I just have to crack up. What a classic picture to show future girlfriends.