Saturday, October 27, 2007

I think I'm liking this fall thing...

This cold snap is kind of nice. Remind me of that when I start complaining about the cold. ;)

No, I in fact was not aware Giuliana had shared an Oreo with Ali until I went to open the van door. She enjoyed it. :) Being male, he went straight in and picked his pumpkin...didn't have to shop around or compare. Saw it, picked it up. Done deal.
I do believe she was showing us just how full of BBQ her tummy was. Seriously, I'm pretty sure she ate more than I did. This kid loves meat...BBQ'd especially. She kept saying "Moe chikkin!" (All meat is chicken, btw.)
Remember how Tre zeroed right in? Yeah, his polar opposite here had to look at all the pumpkins several times. She's a careful shopper who does her research. Wonder who else we know like that? ;) (That'd be a Fiat trait in case you're wondering.)
We had our last soccer game of the season today. After playing the pink team so many times, it never occurred to me why I was seeing a friend in the parking lot so much. Well duh, her granddaughter was on the pink team! I had just never looked across the field.

Pray for me. I'm substitute teaching in the 1st grade Sunday school tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

ah, little ones and chocolate. the bigger the mess, the better it was, eh mom?

flute4peace said...

Looks like you've been really busy. Seriously, you wear me out just reading about what you do! How did Sunday School go? Sorry I missed the soccer pics (they're not showing up). I laughed out loud about the pumpkin picking - just like in my family too!!