Friday, October 19, 2007

Soccer Girl

The smile on her face as she and M took off with the ball was priceless. I do believe this resulted in a goal. :)

Note the absence of shin guards. When mom tells you twice to get your shin guards, it's probably a good idea to get them. As it was, she only got kicked once last night.

This was my first time trying to shoot a night game. I'll have to work on a couple settings. The pics require quite a bit of retouching/balancing.

6 comments:

AngeloFiat said...

Nice picture. What it doesn't show is Ali trying to run out there and trip the opposing players to make a clear path to the goal...


:-P

Stephanie said...

ali did that, huh? good girl!

AngeloFiat said...

Not that throwing Ali's binki out into the field helped motivate her...

Stephanie said...

Angelo!!!! You didn't!?!?!?!?!

AngeloFiat said...

Well, no. But had I thought of it....

Alexis Jacobs said...

That is actually a really cool picture. You have yourself the next Mia Hamm :)