Tre wasn't feeling so well last night and didn't get to go to Cubbies because of his fever. He just hung out with me while I did my data entry stuff.
Come this morning, his fever's up again. He came upstairs and parked himself in my chair by the window and didn't move for an hour an a half- during which he slept a little. I finally carried him downstairs so he would rest and watch Cars. He stayed put there close to 3 hours. I wasn't as smart and gave him 2 straight cups of juice (filled his Nalgene with ice & juice), then he, on his own, switched to water. I really should have thought more than to give straight juice. It, I know, TMI, went straight through his system. Got to clean that up twice today.
While I'm whining...the excema below my brows really just needs to go away. The whole area from below the brows to the creases for the lids is all irritated. So much so that I'm resorting to a steroid cream (God bless the dermatologist- love that woman).
I'll quit whining now. We all stayed home tonight. I could have gone to our home group, but I'm just too darn tired and figured we could all probably just use a night at home.
Oh, and for those wondering, yes, I called the doctor and yes, they did eventually call me back (that poor nurse, it was after 5:30). If Tre still has a fever in the morning, I'm to take him in for an appointment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
could be worse. you could be waiting to see if your child gets the chicken pox...
I hope the fever goes away before tomorrow ((hug))
Awwww man, I hate it when it comes back, and it's usually worse the 2nd time around. Hopefully he'll be better soon!
Too cute about Al reading the phone book. I've caught K2 reading the dictionary before...
Post a Comment