Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Furthering the art of procrastination...

Yep, blogging. I so should be upstairs getting ready to go downtown and get my flu shot. Uhm, yeah. That's a lot of effort. Must.have.more.caffeine. So, while I attempt to wake up, I'm reading blogs and posting and working on editing (pics).

This, being the blog about the kids, I should say something....oh, the morning began with a monster fit when Giuliana had the nerve to leave while Tre was pooping. Bear in mind, the bus was here. He was quite beside himself that she couldn't wait for him to say goodbye. No matter of explaining made it better. Thankfully, he's moved on now.

Ali is no longer obsessed with Blues Clues Big Musical. It's now Cars.

1 comment:

flute4peace said...

Have I ever told you how much your kids crack me up???!!!

Gah, talk about editing. I'm up to my eyeballs in football pictures. Trying to condense ~4000 pictures into a 5 minute slideshow.