Looks like we're two mamas with the same idea. Owen got his hair cut this morning! I'm getting pretty good at it, if I do say so. ;-) Looks like G is getting some practice in, eh?
It's part of the new delegation of duties - the kids are responsible for each other's hair. Tonight Tre gets to cut Giuliana's hair. Pictures at 11.
LOL at Angelo's comment. K1 actually cuts J's hair a lot of the time. Makes it easy! And cheap!
That cracks me up. Too awesome! Did he tip his sister :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like we're two mamas with the same idea. Owen got his hair cut this morning! I'm getting pretty good at it, if I do say so. ;-) Looks like G is getting some practice in, eh?
It's part of the new delegation of duties - the kids are responsible for each other's hair. Tonight Tre gets to cut Giuliana's hair. Pictures at 11.
LOL at Angelo's comment. K1 actually cuts J's hair a lot of the time. Makes it easy! And cheap!
That cracks me up. Too awesome! Did he tip his sister :)
Post a Comment