Monday, November 26, 2007

Go Chiefs!

Angelo Tre got to go to his first professional football game today (thanks to his very fun Grandpa Angelo). Grandpa and Grandma are fans. Grandpa made sure he was decked out in his Chief's gear. Daddy, being the great husband, snapped a few pics before they left. As if snapping pictures weren't enough, he saved Tre's ticket stub, the parking pass and confetti that Tre caught for the scrapbook. Is he a good man or what? The funniest part of the confetti. The white piece says "DIE RAIDER SCUM." Tre ofcourse asked what it said. The person sitting in front of them translated a very 4 year old appropriate version "it says go Chiefs!" This person had to have known how to speak 4 year old. Can you imagine the questions Tre would have had if there had been any other answer? Smart person. To the smart person sitting in front of them at the game, thank you. :D




Ok, and I bailed on posting other pics from the weekend. I'll never get to bed if I do.


2 comments:

AngeloFiat said...

Since it was against the Raiders, he probably picked up a few choice words from the friendly folks around us. For the most part, it was fairly PG, but there were a few choice outbursts from the friendly, beer-drinking 20 somethings behind us.

He also asked a few times whether grown-ups had to yell that loud. I told him it was required at a football game. I think he enjoyed being able to yell and pound on seats and be as noisy as possible, though he occasionally complained about it being too noisy.

-A

Alexis Jacobs said...

What great memories :)