Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The big program

As you may be aware, the first grade program was tonight. AND, Miss G had a speaking part! She was ofcourse delighted and planned it to a T (not at all type A). I was somehow unaware that she also had a finger cymbal part! ;) She did a great job and we celebrated with icecream afterward.

This first one is "where is my mother?!?!" I had a hair appointment right before the program.


She's just figured out I'm in the isle, taking her picture. All is well. She's playing the finger cymbals.


It later occurred to her that she'd really like to know where we're all sitting.


THE speaking part. Very focused. Well done. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jammies the costume theme??
Me too.. I'm wearing the scotties.

Also the boy with the yucky ears seems to have a happy face in spite of all..

What wonderful children!!!
Both the grandmas think so!

flute4peace said...

Wow you snuck these in on me! Love the jammies program - she looks so cute! And of course the swing pictures are adorable, as well.

I agree with grandma - Tre is a real trooper with his ears. Poor guy!

And of course ROFL about the slide....