Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring time!

I'm really liking our weather this week. I must, before posting apologize to Mom F. I was supposed to post these last night, but had a migraine and went to bed right after the kids...

Yes, I know, it's probably time for Binkaholics Anonymous.



We will occasionally take it out to smile or talk (if forced). In this case, it was to demand "MOMMY push ME!!!"


Growing up. Check out the new boots. Hiking boots like Daddy. We're a little on the thrilled side.


Being silly. And, yes, I'm am *that* mom...I actually let them stand on the swings and sometimes even climb up the slide.


Giuliana staged this picture for us. She was very careful in her arranging.


In case there was any doubt she "still has [her] soccer moves!" ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty soon we'll be seeing bare toes with little green grassies around!!
Bink out.. such a cute face
N a n a