Sunday, March 2, 2008

What a weekend...

I'm a slacker. I really need to post some pictures. I feel like the kids are just in this major growth spurt.

Last night, we sat up with Giuliana after the littles went to bed and talked with her about how proud we are of her. She's been helping a lot with the little ones and making mature choices that affect the outcome of other's feelings. Wow.

Tre's not on top of his game right now. The antibiotics aren't setting with him as well (unusual with this particular one). He actually asked to go to bed last night and tonight.

Then there's Al. I think she's officially a bink-a-holic. I have no real clue how we'll end the binki, but it should probably be soon. She was a big ol' faker in the nursery this morning and played off that she's little and doesn't talk. They might have been a little surprised at the complete sentences that flowed out of her little mouth when I got there.

I'm tired and have work tomorrow.

For those praying for my mom, thanks. She's doing great. :)

2 comments:

flute4peace said...

Way go to, G!! It's so exciting when they show signs of growing up! Although at my house that doesn't usually last long, LOL.

Have a good day at work - glad it's an indoor pool!!!!!

Bequa & Barbie said...

You go G-unit. Get better sooner Trey. Yes, send some pics. Sure miss U. E-male me and give me the W/U with mom. We'll be praying just the same.