Friday, March 7, 2008

I really do like our doctor...

but really, when you pretty much have the doctor's office on your fave 5...it's time for spring.

Tre was up just about every 2 hours (maybe more) last night. He was insistent that his ear hurt. This was after his codeine cough syrup, tylenol AND motrin. Our wonderful doc's office got us in at 8:50. He was pretty much hopping around the office, not looking sick. Sure enough, the right ear (which has always been his bad one) has a raging infection- enough that he's on both ear drops and oral meds. Poor little guy.

I know this will sound awful, so please, someone hand me the bad mommy baton- but I told the doctor, "after that night, it darn well better be infected. ;) " He laughed, knowingly (he's already raised 3 kids himself). Now, I do kind of feel bad- knowing that he really did hurt that bad. I'll say it again, Ambien Pediatric!

3 comments:

flute4peace said...

Oh my, you need to just start hitting "see below" for your posts. This is really too much, poor Tre!! We definitely need to get some warmer weather around here.

Stephanie said...

poor tre! (and poor mommy and daddy, too.) no blame for your comment to the doctor! i thought it was pretty funny, actually. then again, i've been in your shoes...hope tre gets better soon!

Alexis Jacobs said...

You guys have been through the ringer this winter. Hope he feels better soon!