Thursday, March 27, 2008
med side effect?
We've recently had some behavioral issues with Tre...ok, yeah, all y'all know them as meltdowns. Interestingly enough, he's been on Singulair. Angelo read an article tonight (Yahoo Health) that talked about the connection of the drug to negative behaviors (even suicidal thoughts) in adults and children. Thinking about it, G's kind of been wierd lately too (attitude issues). I wonder if there's any connection? I'm going to pull Tre off it for a few days and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, yikes! I saw that on the news. Yeah, I would pull them off for a while - but I'd also check with the doctor or pharmacist for withdrawal concerns.
Part of it is his age, too, of course. ;) K2 was especially tough at that age. Surprisingly, K3 is either not as strong-willed as we thought she is going to be, or we've become immune to it, LOL.
Post a Comment