Shocking for some (other than Auntie Heather), the love washing cars. And truly, my car is cleaner than it was. I'm a little embarassed to admit that it was even dirtier than my mother's.
I'm not sure I'd have given Tre the hose, but since I was far enough away...

Giuliana has shown a love for all things house/home work this summer. She and Ange walked to the hardware store to get sponges, etc.

I'm pretty sure Tre tried to get Giuliana to stand where he was about to spray. Being the smarter, older sibling, she didn't go for it.
We're in the annual trip countdown. While I'm thrilled that we're coming home, the drive seems a bit daunting.
Oh, and as to the recent absense of Al in the pics....seems she's always napping when the camera's out.
So, before I hit post, I thought I'd snap a quick pic of the PEACEFUL sleeping child. This, only to find she wasn't sleeping anymore. And, apparently the 2 binkies she was holding weren't enough. Clearly this cranky when she gets up comes from her father...


2 comments:
They look like they're having a blast! They're welcome at my house (and driveway) any time!
Do you hire them out? I have some cars that need washing. :)
Post a Comment