Can you just hear Giuliana's inner monologue? "He's not shaking the pom poms! WHY isn't he shaking the pom poms. You know I'd be dancing and cheering. Why? Why? Why?" Meanwhile the kid is thinking "Uh, I signed up to hold a number card."The walk was a great experience. The Kindergarten contingent was the best part (in my humber opinion of course). We all brought up the end together.
Ok, so those that know us will find this really funny. You've seen me craft and how I set up...picture Angelo with a tv tray set up with cardboard on top. Then, the banana hanger with a bison tube hanging off it. Then, there's a set of pliars also set up as a drying rack. Topping off the image with little jars of earthtone paint and you can really get folks wondering. He did do a nice job though. If I didn't value my life the way it is, I'd probaby snap a couple pics. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment