
It would be K-1 Field Day! Actually, as usual, it was extremely well put together. The staff at Giuliana's school is amazing! Above is Giuliana sporting her new (temporary) tatoo. I believe it is roses. Her buddy for the day got a kitty cat on her arm.
Angelo took half the day off to watch the little ones so I could help where ever needed. Typically, the gym teachers had it all under control. The paras were all out in force so parents could enjoy field time with their kids. Again, I'm impressed.
Afterward, we had our end of the year, Spring Party. I am "Crazy Craft Mom." We made a mosaic of sorts. I went in to take a pic of the class yesterday. Unfortunately, we just couldn't get a day with everyone there. Hence, our picture frames with a class picture turned into mosaics/collages. I cropped everyone's face into a 3/4 in square and made them into stickers. They turned out really cute. Then the kids ate, played hot potatoe with water balloons and ended with limbo and dancing (which they just all started on their own). Apparently "High School Musical" is big with kids this age. I'm so out of the loop on that one.
Silly side note. We picked up a scrapbook kit for Giuliana at Sam's the other night. In it, is an 8X8 book. The project today was done on 8x8 cardstock. Seriously- I didn't plan it that way. Her first page is done in her book! :)
1 comment:
Wow that sounds like a lot of fun! I'm jealous of your school system. G is beautiful - what a great picture!!
Post a Comment