School lets out for summer on Thursday!!!! I don't think G is trully ready for that. Which means, the countdown to our summer trip starts. That's right, 2 fabulous weeks in the car to see family and friends in Washington and Idaho (you're all totally worth it). What can I say, we are the Griswolds. :)
Have I mentioned lately just how wonderful my husband is? I know, I know, this is the "Fiat KIDS" blog, but bear with me. Last night, he sent me out, all alone, for a trip to Hobby Lobby. I'm tellin' ya, the scrap section is so nice when you're by yourself. ;) Then, tonight, he asked who wanted to go caching. Yep, he took all 3 out and let me stay home in the peace & quiet (ok so relatively speaking- still counts when it's your own favorite music turned up).
The kids are all tucked in bed. I was scrapping. I'm thinkin' I might head up and read for awhile. I have no pictures to post today. I am lazy. :

Ok, well I could post a pic of Al flying a kite. Seriously, Angelo let her hold the string. She thought she was so big. Here they are. In the beginning, it was just reaching and grunting for the string/holder.
Then, being the cool parent, he just let go and she flew it. She's apparently been watching G enough to know moving your arms moves the kite (seriously, watching G is hilarious as she dances across the yard).

1 comment:
Awwww, cute!!!!
And I could spend hours in Hobby Lobby, too!
Post a Comment