Monday, May 14, 2007

Our Flock Rocks!

Before everyone gets too busy laughing, you should know that the float won the "People's Choice" award. :D You'll also be thrilled to know that one of the 3 songs that were played over and over the approximately 1.8 miles is still in my head. Should said song get out of my head, someone is happy to help it re-enter. Sadly, I do not know the title of the song, so I might share it with you. Oh and being as I have no speakers on this system, searching iTunes probably won't do me much good.

Perhaps the funniest part was walking to the staging area. Everyone wanted our duck hats. People wanted to actually purchase them!

The kids of course loved their hats! I'm betting they didn't see anything wrong with the t-shirt color either.





Being the good daddy that he is, Angelo carried Tre most of the parade route.
It's no surprise that Ali didn't want to wear her hat. Being the thoughtful toddler that she is, she wanted me to wear it. She was adorable the whole route. She waved her little hands at the crowds and giggled.