Kansas in the springtime...skunks & roadkill, tornadoes and kite flying in the backyard. Does it get any better than this?

Tre and his Spiderman kite. Not surprising, he figured it out rather quickly. He was nice and shared with Daddy (who had forgotten just how fun it was to fly a kite).

Giuliana is a kite flying natural. She was having a blast. Who knew she could dance and fly a kite all at once? ;) We won't mention the kite getting stuck up on the roof or anything like that.
And then there's this one. Teething anyone?

It's all fun and games until your pony gets tangled up with the kite string. Good thing Daddy's nice.
I wish I could remember what he was telling us about his kite here. The look was just too cute to have left it out.
Lastly, I have to apologize. In the preview window, all the formatting looks great. I have a feeling it might not be as cool once I publish. :( (Seriously, spacing and everything tends to change. I'll figure it all out one of these days.)

1 comment:
WOW that looks like a load of fun! Never any shortage of wind here. Cool kites!
I know what you mean about the formatting. I have the same problem.
LOL about the skunks. They're thick.
Post a Comment