Saturday, May 19, 2007

Pics From Thursday...

I really had all the intention in the world of posting these Thursday night. Then, a bright, shiny object caught my eye (meaning I am easily distracted- hmmm wonder where that trait comes from?). Anyway....all 3 kids slept until 6 this evening. It was odd. Angelo and "the bigs" are on a Home Depot/Lowes/some kind of hardware store run to obtain string for the spintrimmer. Any bets on him picking out a gas powered one?

This is Ali's look now any time a camera comes out. At this very moment, she is in fact in baby jail, talking on her cell phone. She likes it because it talks to her. It says thinks like "hello!" "hola!" etc and she's sure it's all for her. :) Yes, ladies and gentlemen, she can't just look like me. She is in fact scrapbooking in this picture. This was her 1st 2 page spread! Oh, and for those wondering, yeah, she's almost as linear as I am- but she did use fibers.
Mr. Charming would really like to know where his scrapbook is. I convinced him the book he and I printed out from PlayHouse Disney was just as cool- especially when he could cut apart the last "ZooBooks" we got and glue pics in.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

owen says, you mean ali made it through the night!?

ErinFiat said...

6 was when they got up from nap. Ali is however sleeping longer at night all the time. :)

Stephanie said...

i didn't read the "p.m." part of the post. my bad!