Thursday, August 16, 2007

First day of 1st Grade

I'm sure it will surprise no one to learn there was much prancing and primping this morning. Being such a big girl, she insisted upon breakfast drink, rather than cereal. I am surprised that she chose the white shirt over the pink one. Butterflies apparently trump pink today (you can't see it in the pics, but there's a bling butterfly on the front).


No, I don't think she knows the backpack is about as big as she is. :)



There was much hugging and cheesing. You'd think she was leaving for more than all day school. lol












This last one speaks for itself. My baby done did grow up.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

congrats on first grade, g! have a wonderful year.

erin-enjoy your quieter house (maybe) with just the two :-)

Kath said...

Wowza! Can you believe it's here! Congratulations on the big day Miss G!

I can see your bling butterfly and I think it's Rockin! Good Choice girl!

Erin - it's hard to believe, isn't it. Seems like yesterday we were all preggers. *sigh*

flute4peace said...

Hey! Sorry I've been absent. She's a doll, looks like she's all excited for school. Love the shot with the bus - that'll be good for the scrapbook ;)

Lois Sherwood said...

My oh my, how time flies! Congratulations Ms. G. Now little Bro rulz at home!

Anonymous said...

Too fast for Nana!!!
But we can't wait to hear all about wonderful 1st grade..
(ps.. love the shoes)