If not for "help" what would I do with myself?
We obviously made it through yesterday. Nothing like an after dinner trip to the library. Being the smart mommy, I had placed holds on a couple movies. Between getting to pick a couple books to borrow and knowing we were going home to watch movies, you'da thought we hit the power ball. That and a trip to Walmart where I got to be the lady with a screaming toddler that everyone glared at. Yes, because it really helps to glare at someone who is already having a clearly yucky night. Tre was apparently under the impression he needed to manage Ali.
Ali has new milestones! Please (sounds like seize) and thank you (tay-do). She's also very into "OUT!" "Don't" and "No" as well. She loves to color like the big kids and gives new meaning to the word busy. She's so different than the other 2. Seriously, at this age, Giuliana would sit and color for at least 30 minutes (I know, not normal).
Tre was mesmerized with the borrowed Bob the Builder dvd...all done now. He's making me placemats at the art table now. Would it surprise you to learn Ali has green hands from the ink pad? Normally, stamping is reserved for while she's sleeping. We apparently forgot to put it away.
Giuliana just finished her computer time for the morning. I can't believe how good she's gotten navigating in such a short amount of time. Her hand eye coordination is also improving. She loves doing online jigsaw puzzles and is really good at them. Her reading is also still coming along nicely. She's in the habit of asking what everything says, but when the tables are turned back to her, she can read just about any sign to me. She still needs a little help here and there with combinations, but for the most part, she's dead on. Pretty good for going into first grade if you ask me. :)
I need more coffee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment