Poor doctor...all three had appointments today. No, don't worry, nobody's sick. "Well exams" for school and such. The girls got shots and Tre, not wanting to be left out, ask for one. Ali didn't even seem to notice her shot. In fact, she didn't cry until Giuliana completely freaked out with her's.
Ok, so it was all very clear, Giuliana has the smart aleck gene- directly descended from Grandpa Fiat. I mentioned to the doc that it appeared she was having difficulty hearing lately and I wasn't sure if it was acute parent deafness or something else. So she says "Giuliana, are you having a hard time hearing your mom?" G smirks and says "No, I just like making my mom repeat everything." I kid you not. Verbatim.
Here they all are recovering from their morning. Nothing like a little "Happy Feet" and goldfish.

1 comment:
spoken like a true first grade smart aleck! love it!
Post a Comment